Anyone os PS4 experiencing this?

I have already earned 3 out of the 6 new trophies that came with the Sadako Rising chapter, with screenshots to prove as much. However the PS trophy menu doesn't show that I have earned these trophies, in fact, it says that not a single person has earned any of the 6 trophies, with each of them having an achievement rate of 0.0%. Has anybody else noticed this?

Comments

  • Wow, I just checked and yup, no trophies I earned are there and it says 0.0% on every trophy.

    And the game is crashing constantly for me on my PS4 Pro. I've gotten 3 or 4 penalties now, which is BS because I never DC on purpose like that. The penalty is unfortunately going to have to be removed. I hope they can hotfix the game issues tomorrow, but more likely, we're going to have to wait a week for a patch.

    Coding is getting denser and denser, guys. It's not going to get any better when adding new content. Unless it's thoroughly tested before going live so the game is at least playable, some serious discussions are going to have to be made. And it's not just consoles crashing. It's PC as well.

  • Seems to be a bug others are experiencing

    @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    I have done both adept Onryo and Yoichi. The trophy for each popped up at the end of the match as normal. But when I went to look at my actual trophies neither had been unlocked.

    In fact it says none of the trophies have been done by anyone on PS4 yet and the chapter has been out for three and a half hours now.

    Be sure to upvote the relevant report and await an official statement

  • yea same here i think this should be in the bug area.