No matchmaking bug fix?

If there is a problem, do I have to fix it or how long do I have to wait? Are you going to fix the bug in a month?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • What exactly is the problem with matchmaking?

  • @Mandy said:

    What exactly is the problem with matchmaking?

    It's the same as in this bug report

    @bm33 said:

    After not playing for about a week I hopped on last night and started getting these error messages "Connection with host could not be established. Please try again." or "Matchmaking process failed. Reason: timeoutCreated" when trying to find a survivor match. The error pops up within about 30 seconds of my hitting "ready". It will happen 2-3 times before I instantly load into a lobby. I figured I would wait until after today's patch to see if maybe it would fix itself but I am still getting this error message several times in a row when trying to find a lobby. I tested this as solo to see if I still get error message to make sure swf was not causing the issue and it happens both as swf and solo. My swf teammate also has experienced the error message both as swf and solo. I don't know if it also happens on killer side since I haven't played killer since this started. The error isn't every single time, probably 1 out of every 2 or 3 matches.

    Steps to recreate

    1. PS4, crossplay off, play as survivor

    2. Ready up to go into a match - receive connection/time out error

    *edit to add the second message since they seem to alternate*

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8RAP96DYJHWV/20220308-132358-jpg.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/I7VZC07FXPY1/20220308-141441-jpg.jpg


  • @Mandy said:

    What exactly is the problem with matchmaking?

    There are a few posts in the tech forum. Essentially, you queue up, queue goes on and on and after a few minutes it just stops, with a 'The matchmaking process failed. Reason: TimeOut Created' message.

    It's been happening for about 2 weeks now on my end.