I accidentally unlinked my EPIC games account from cross progression

I accidentally unlinked my EPIC games account from cross progression and added steam account now there is no progress please help what can i do because its saying i have to wait 60 days

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • You have to wait 60 days to relink your Epic account, as it says. You will get your progress back and it will somehow get merged with your Steam progress and the progress you could theoretically make during these 60 days.

    See also this link for more info on crossprogress:

    What platforms is Cross-Progression on? As of right now, cross-progression is between Steam, Stadia and Epic Games Store. Will I be able to transfer all my purchases to a different platform? For the most part yes, however Auric Cells and some virtual goods will not transfer due to licencing restrictions. Virtual Currency,…


  • @Mooks said:

    You have to wait 60 days to relink your Epic account, as it says. You will get your progress back and it will somehow get merged with your Steam progress and the progress you could theoretically make during these 60 days.

    See also this link for more info on crossprogress:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/305-f-a-q-cross-progression

    I hope so, i used to play everyday... lets see and thanks for the answer :)

  • @Mooks said:

    You have to wait 60 days to relink your Epic account, as it says. You will get your progress back and it will somehow get merged with your Steam progress and the progress you could theoretically make during these 60 days.

    See also this link for more info on crossprogress:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/305-f-a-q-cross-progression

    I'm actually not 100% sure on that information as we do say, it takes the highest progress...so if you were level 40 on a character whilst the account was linked and then unlinked, and you levelled that character up to 38 before linking again, then you would be only level 40 which is the highest, it won't add them both together.

  • @edgYMoon said:

    I accidentally unlinked my EPIC games account from cross progression and added steam account now there is no progress please help what can i do because its saying i have to wait 60 days

    Unfortunately there is no way around the 60 day wait period before linking again.

    You will still be able to play DbD on your unlinked account but of course you will be back to where the account was when you initially linked it - progress wise.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2841078#Comment_2841078

    I'm actually not 100% sure on that information as we do say, it takes the highest progress...so if you were level 40 on a character whilst the account was linked and then unlinked, and you levelled that character up to 38 before linking again, then you would be only level 40 which is the highest, it won't add them both together.

    Yeah, but the items/addons/offerings do get merged/added if I understood it right?

    for the levels I guess it makes sense that they don’t get added together as that would be kinda messy with prestige etc..

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2841133#Comment_2841133

    Yeah, but the items/addons/offerings do get merged/added if I understood it right?

    for the levels I guess it makes sense that they don’t get added together as that would be kinda messy with prestige etc..

    yeah that's correct...so BP offerings for example can get added together, but not progression levels...which I believe would include things like unlocked perks which is what most people tend to care about.