Condemned meter can be hardly abused if you are on the last hook stage

Just go around and turn off every TV, yes you will be condemned but who cares if you are on the last hook stage, there is no other punishment aside TV filter

Comments

  • Not only that, as long as you have the tape and aren't damaged, the killer cannot even take advantage of the Mori. Once they hit, the animation is longer than what it takes to insert the tape. Rofl.

  • Not the TV filter!

  • Imo if you’re on death hook, then being fully condemned should inflict Exposed until removed so there is a cost of doing this.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Imo if you’re on death hook, then being fully condemned should inflict Exposed until removed so there is a cost of doing this.

    better yet it should be like Myers where there is a prompt when you're near them and you mori them right then and there.

  • I agree that the exposed status should be applied if you are fully condemned, but not agree to increasing the time to put the tape on TV. I was on a match where the killer knew I had the tape and zoned the area around my tv, which forced me to stay close to stop passively increasing the condemned status. Killer waited about 2 gens to be made to move a little and I was able to put the tape.