If we could get one of these in a Future Update which of these, would you want most
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion's getting one so I'm all set on the killer rework front. I needed a reason to play him again.
I see that you chose map rework any you have in mind. Also I am aware of this I just mean in genral for more killers
The swamp maps. They could do with some actual swamp-water and not just... moist. Also it'll be an excuse to fix the awful hatch spawns.
Where my Ghostface and Legion Rework at? Please buff my Stabby bois.
Just watch them completely ruin Legion, or delete them from the game like they did old Freddy.
Don't ruin this for me... Let me believe...
Can SBMM be an option to turn off I'd like that mostly but, also boon reworks.
Community chapter ideas are usually unbalanced as hell and would be barely recognisable once it made it into the game. That and when it comes to votes, people only vote for memes.
I want mass perk reworks, and more on the side of nerfing the stale meta we've had for the last 2 years than their usual "let's just buff something so ridiculously that it competes with the other stupidly strong stuff!"
There's a lot of killers that need to be fixed.