The Lunar Event Challenge...Anyone Still Interested In Results?
So I made this:
@StarLost said:
Or...well, anyone else that wants to try this.
So, this is what I'll be doing - in an attempt to both improve my game and also as an interesting experiment. A little challenge that should work for anyone from the lowest to the highest MMR.
It's designed to:
- Improve my fundamentals.
- Get better at chasing, gamesense and skill use on all killers I own, not just my favorites.
- Give me and my opponents a more varied experience.
- Improve my tracking of hook states across all survivors.
- Give everyone a more 'fun' game.
The rules:
1. I can play as hard as I like early on. However, I am not permitted to kill any survivors until *everyone* is on their death hook. If I accidently violate this rule, I must let all remaining survivors escape on 2 hooks. Suicides and DCs are not my fault though.
2. No camping unless all 5 gens are done and all four survivors remain.
3. I'll be starting as Trapper. I have to play Trapper until I 'win'.
4. After I win (note: a win is defined as sacrificing a minimum of 3 survivors. Games with a DC, suicide or AFK do not constitute a win) I have to switch to the next killer I own, proceeding linearly along the list, from left to right and from top to bottom. When I win as the last killer on my list, I go back to Trapper.
5. All perks and addons are acceptable.
6. Slugging is only permitted if it's to move directly to another chase, or to prevent DS/flashlight saves etc. Mass slugging is not permitted.
7. Slugging, camping and tunneling are acceptable if you encounter a teabagger or clicker. As always, BM = safeties off.
At the end of the lunar event, we all post our rough experiences in this thread. What was our win/loss ratio, and how survivors reacted to this playstyle, particularly in postgame.
Who's in?
EDIT: Postponing this until tomorrow for myself, in the expectation of Boil Over getting a look. Right now things are just too much of a mess, with 2/5 matches being discarded due to griefer squads abusing this.
Shortly before...things happened and I was unable to post my results. I actually ended up playing like this for quite a while past the lunar event (almost 400 games actually, it's...honestly become habit now) and have made some notes.
It will be quite a job to put it all into a coherent post - so I was wondering if anyone was still interested in the results enough for me to make the effort.
Comments
I'd quite like to see it, the experiment would be a waste if no one ever got to see the results.
Now that I reread your original post and remember what the experiment was, I would love to see what the results ended up being.
Yes 100%. I have abandoned the challenge, got stuck on Trapper, but I am interested in the results