So why are the Preschool doors open again?
That's the question. I wanna know why anyone thought this was a good idea.
That's the question. I wanna know why anyone thought this was a good idea.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Covid is nearly over so kids can go back to school?
Probably a bug. Nobody seems to have done so yet despite being told to by mods (I have not yet had a match on Badham), so if you get matched on this map please take screenshots/recordings and create a proper bug report in the relevant section to bring it properly to the devs' attention and get an official statement on this (ie acknowledged, not a bug, etc)
Or it's not a bug and they decided they liked the building open?
In which case you will receive the response "Not a bug" and all hell will break loose. Hence the part of my comment talking about receiving an official statement on this matter.
Lmao good reason, I'll accept the busted loop in the name of the kids.
Will do, appreciate the reply.
Earlier someone made a post asking if it was on purpose or a bug, a mod closed the post and told them to make a bug report. I'm guessing it's a bug if the mod said to make a bug report.