A problem that Boons have created

An issue i feel that needs to be addressed is that boons has completely invalidated perks such as Hex: Pentimento since Survivors no longer in alot of cases have any need to destroy a totems should they have a boon perk on them, also any future perks that revolves around or has anything to do with destroyed totems will suffer from this aswell.

What could solve this would be if there was something that forces survivors to also destroy totems instead of just being able to boon infinite amount of times.

Comments

  • I guess that's just the risk of Hex: Pentimento. Some perks are used to counter each other, like Remember Me and Wake Up. Or like when you wanna use a healing build or bring a medkit, then go against Plague.

  • @CakeDuty said:

    I guess that's just the risk of Hex: Pentimento. Some perks are used to counter each other, like Remember Me and Wake Up. Or like when you wanna use a healing build or bring a medkit, then go against Plague.

    I just wish it wasn't at the mercy of the Survivors 99% of the time.

  • Tbh when pentimento was first revealed I thought boons were going to make it completely useless, but it's really not that bad anyways. It is a risk of using it but if they do bless your other hex totems well then at least they spent twice as long doing it. If they don't then you get pentimento.

    I don’t really like the interaction, but it’s not as big of a problem as I thought it was going to be.

  • Can't there be a timer for boons before they can be relit. Hardly worth putting them out sometimes.