My thoughts on the new killer
Holy ######### I'm having so much fun!!! She may not be the best killer in the game, but she is far from the worst. Aesthetically so pleasing. I love all of it so much 10/10 devs. Thank you for such an amazing chapter. Only gripe is I wish there would've been a new map, but I understand you guys are working on older ones.
Comments
Onryo need rework. she not fine.
Remove COH and she's definitely my new favourite killer to face and 2nd to play only to Pyramid Head. I'm so happy with how they designed her.
I never liked a stealth killer this much before. Legitimately enjoy her, won or lose it's just so fun to get pop up hits and cathing people off guard all the time
She feels more effective and fun to play than Wraith. Which in my book is basically the definition of "not top tier but fine". (And I say that as someone who kind of likes Wraith too. I just like the way Sadako's Manifest/Demanifest works better.)
Spirit is more fun.
Both have their place. I'm still not convinced that Sadako is in a good state (reduce the cooldown of her traversal and she'll be nearly perfect) but she's more along the lines of Wraith - get an easy first hit, spread damage, hit and run from funny angles and hope they don't have COH.
Spirit is more of a 'committal' type. You go in, get a hit, then go ghosty and try to chase/mindgame.