AREN'T 27 KILLERS ALREADY ENOUGH?

New killers are temporarily fun for one side - for survivors it is a disaster every time and it is permanent! Last 4 killers including this "Oreo" thing is like "ohhh..not this ######### again" every match you get with them! ALL my friends are saying the same!!! And new killer comes with new perks and ideas, so...It seems like DEVs want to make "ready to get 4k without any skills" killer. While for survivors it is getting harder and harder, including killer perks on auras, penalties and survivor slow downs ect. Now this new gen skillcheck system! Seemingly trying to make easier life for killers and harder for survivors!

I understand BHVR wants profit and new killers are the reason, but guys...imagine how hard it is for new players to start this game and how annoying it is for most survivors? IDK - maybe make DBD as a yearly subscription or something. Figure that out. Instead of this chapter nonsense.

Many ppl think this ship is sinking! Too much ######### in this game lately and STILL YEARS with the same problems survivors ask to fix...guess it is too much for dead-hard, hit registration including lag compensation that doesnt work, INVISIBLE objects around shacks and other objects you stuck on! As we don't ask nothing new, but just for things to work FOR BOTH SIDES!! Survivors want to see legit hits on their screens too, not just killers! In this case we are arguing with each other making this place so toxic, but instead this is a DEVELOPER issue that they can't or don't want to fix. Oops - DEVS are busy making a new killer, in between 'reshaping' some cosmetics.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Random123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2841318#Comment_2841318

    My ping is less than 50 ๐Ÿ˜… It is just you that doesnt understand how game works BEHIND YOUR SCREEN!

    Ofcourse. Next time we maybe do some tripple salto backwards to be able to drop the pallet!

    I want to see your skill to be able to do those skillchecks against doctor or with huntress lullaby ๐Ÿ˜‚ But it is maybe not about those skill checks as MAKING SURVIVOR GAME MORE DIFFICULT WHILE KILLERS ARE GETTING EASIER WITH EVERY RELEASE, KILLER AND PERKS! Last comment I am answering you

    No wonder you're having trouble playing the game, you're a new player that has problems with Hex: Huntress Lullaby.

    Cleanse the Totem or pay attention and you'll be hitting those Skill-Checks in no time

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2841269#Comment_2841269

    I'm sure it'll come eventually but I'll be careful. Unfortunately humour doesn't always translate well from culture to culture, especially on the internets.

    Twins may not have been garbage, but their design is awful and always has been. They rely heavily on slugging, which is about as much fun to face as it is to attempt.

    Pinhead is...ugh. So much potential, but certain maps are just crazily frustrating. Teams that just predrop pallets and know how to juke your chains can feel untouchable.

    Nemesis is a lot of fun - but yeah, zombies are awful and certain maps (looking at you Swamp) need to be fixed so that his tentacle strike works consistently over objects.

    I really like Artist.

    She is strong enough! It feels like it is a lack of expierence playing with her.

  • @Random123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2841262#Comment_2841262

    Imagine you are just starting a game and there are 50 killers, 50 survivors and more than 400 perks, I dont know even how many addons on every. How will u play this game? It becomes even tierying for current survivors, not to mention new ones. And even current survivors dont play every day, so new killer releases are made too often.

    Trickster is a garbage? Like really? Try to play against him in almoset every coldwind, shelter woods wher u actually dont need any skill as killer to win in those maps as the result of lacking obstacles! Mayb killer isnt a garage but your skill? Maybeget gut? Becaus I've seen VERY good tricksters!!!

    And to add new killer, when she comes out of her power so fast, that survivor even dont see or hear her! How can you play against someone that dont hear and see? ######### is wrong with you.

    Shrug.

    I started about 2 years ago, there were still plenty of killers and perks. I figured it out as I went. At least now there are more viable perks and builds than then. If I were starting now, I'd go 'wow, look at all this cool stuff to learn and explore'. I will give you...half a point, in that the grind in this game is ridiculous and needs a change.

    Yes, Trickster is garbage. Statistically, his kill rates are pretty low. He can down someone pretty reliably, but it takes a long time and by then gens are popping. He also stinks in indoor maps, or maps with a lot of cover. Which is why so many Tricksters resort to camping.

    Regarding stealth killers:

    • Use your other senses. She has a lullaby and a period of phasing. Get to safety.
    • Use your knowledge of the game to anticipate her movements, much as you do with Wraith or Spirit.
    • She's like Wraith in that she's very good at getting the first hit, but struggles to get a second as she has zero anti-loop. Take the hit, run to the nearest safe loop, play accordingly. Make sure you heal as soon as it's safe.

    @Random123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2841318#Comment_2841318

    My ping is less than 50 ๐Ÿ˜… It is just you that doesnt understand how game works BEHIND YOUR SCREEN!

    Ofcourse. Next time we maybe do some tripple salto backwards to be able to drop the pallet!

    I want to see your skill to be able to do those skillchecks against doctor or with huntress lullaby ๐Ÿ˜‚ But it is maybe not about those skill checks as MAKING SURVIVOR GAME MORE DIFFICULT WHILE KILLERS ARE GETTING EASIER WITH EVERY RELEASE, KILLER AND PERKS! Last comment I am answering you

    Wut.

    I'm a...terrible survivor, and unless it's a dedicated 'impossible skillcheck' build, I have zero issues with them and can easily land a Great maybe 33% of the time.

    You seem to be playing against a killer with stealth, antiloop, Doctor shocks and about 16 perks from how I'm understanding your post. A killer that doesn't exist.

    Maybe post which killers specifically are giving you hassles and we can help.

    @Random123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2841317#Comment_2841317

    This is why you all get blinded and t-bagged ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ahhh...such a release ๐Ÿ˜Š EZ

    Ah...you're one of those survivors.

    A word from a killer main - I'm generally pretty chill, but if you are teabagging and being nasty to me, you're not getting away.

  • @Random123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2841281#Comment_2841281

    She is strong enough! It feels like it is a lack of expierence playing with her.

    I don't think so.

    Intuitively, her toolkit is a mess. The 'condemned' mechanic feels superfluous (and makes it harder to get BP/pip with her, but that's true of all 'mini mori' killers).

    Her stealth is flawed because of the lullaby, meaning that by the time you close in, survivors are already ready for you. You don't have the surprise Wraith does.

    A lack of antiloop means that maps like Badham, Swamp and Eyrie are very difficult to play against experienced survivors because they'll run you for minutes on end without much you can do, especially if they are smart about predropping.

  • most blatant bait i have ever seen.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2841314#Comment_2841314

    Shrug.

    I started about 2 years ago, there were still plenty of killers and perks. I figured it out as I went. At least now there are more viable perks and builds than then. If I were starting now, I'd go 'wow, look at all this cool stuff to learn and explore'. I will give you...half a point, in that the grind in this game is ridiculous and needs a change.

    Yes, Trickster is garbage. Statistically, his kill rates are pretty low. He can down someone pretty reliably, but it takes a long time and by then gens are popping. He also stinks in indoor maps, or maps with a lot of cover. Which is why so many Tricksters resort to camping.

    Regarding stealth killers:

    • Use your other senses. She has a lullaby and a period of phasing. Get to safety.
    • Use your knowledge of the game to anticipate her movements, much as you do with Wraith or Spirit.
    • She's like Wraith in that she's very good at getting the first hit, but struggles to get a second as she has zero anti-loop. Take the hit, run to the nearest safe loop, play accordingly. Make sure you heal as soon as it's safe.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2841325#Comment_2841325

    Wut.

    I'm a...terrible survivor, and unless it's a dedicated 'impossible skillcheck' build, I have zero issues with them and can easily land a Great maybe 33% of the time.

    You seem to be playing against a killer with stealth, antiloop, Doctor shocks and about 16 perks from how I'm understanding your post. A killer that doesn't exist.

    Maybe post which killers specifically are giving you hassles and we can help.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2841327#Comment_2841327

    Ah...you're one of those survivors.

    A word from a killer main - I'm generally pretty chill, but if you are teabagging and being nasty to me, you're not getting away.

    I don't even trust a person that doesn't understand how xenobite is powerfull! Imagine solo game and 3 survivors are left with 3 generators. One is being chased, two are doing gena, box needs to be done. Probably both runs after it, because they dont know what other is doing. Chased one gets downed, one is opening the box, second one trying to save. And this goes on and on and on!!! My "dear" killer friens

  • @Random123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2840105#Comment_2840105

    Sounds to me that you have no idea how many hours I actually have in the game!

    There are other, more creative ways do keep this game alive than creating undetectable, unvisibile and silent killers with new annoying perks. If you don't understand the problems this is making, I feel sorry for you.

    No I feel sorry for you, all those hours you claim to have and you can't handle new content you just want the same thing over and over that must be extremely boring

  • Closing this here as OP decided to attack everyone who disagrees with them.

    Please keep in mind this is a public forum, if you are not open to criticism or to simply have a discussion, there's no point of opening a thread.

1 2 โ€บ