Why did I get 100k Bloodpoints when I logged on?
Bit confused since seen no news about getting free 100k anywhere.
Bit confused since seen no news about getting free 100k anywhere.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s a gift
Well I know that, but why?
Looked at DBD and BHVR news and nothing talked about free 100k. Just confused why I got this if there was no news about it.
[Edit] All I did was download the new update and launched it.
They had to reset the daily challenges for some reason, so it's compensation for any completed ones you might've had.
Ah, that might explain it. Had like 2 killer dailies I was lazy to do lol.
since seen no news
Exactly
Indeed