You can buy perks on the shrine multiple times
Just restart your game and you can repurchase them, at least on the Epic Games Store version of the game. You can do this to freely convert shards to BP as much as you want.
Just restart your game and you can repurchase them, at least on the Epic Games Store version of the game. You can do this to freely convert shards to BP as much as you want.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you still able to do this after the Chapter release this week?
Yes you can. I saw this the day the chapter came out and tried it and it worked. I’m on Steam, so it’s not an Epic-exclusive issue either.
thank you for the information <3
Same issue on xbox series S. I bought the perk visionary for the BP and when I went back into dbd I could purchase it again