They need to fix Killer adepts
I'm in bronze meaning getting two pips should be easy well guess what no it's always the same old thing sorry you didn't do this sorry you didn't do that explain what I'm missing they have to make killer Adepts hard but no survivor yeah just escape okay how about this for survivor they have to double pip also it seems fair.
Comments
It should just be, 4k with teachable = Adept
Compared to survivor adepts it can be like pulling hair. One player DC and it's ruined.
Imagine the glory of a 4 man bleedout counting towards your adept. It makes me... quiver.
Just wait till grade reset
I got my Myers Adept with a Claudette DCing after catching her a second time. I was surprised myself, but I guess the stars just aligned that day. And of course, it was Grade Reset Day.
4k is all it should take.
merciless killer used to be getting a 4k. they changed what merciless killer was, so now it's double pip
The game doesn't count bleedouts towards kills that are necessary for stuff like achievements, only sacrifices count.