V2 UPDATE FOR CONSOLE
I know they have said that for console it will be released in the following weeks but does any1 know how much delay should we expect at least ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on when they sent it in for certification. There is a chance we can get it tomorrow or we might get it the following day. Not_Queen did say the patch was sent in for certification a few days ago so who knows. I'd assume at the latest Thursday. Unless Sony/Microsoft finds a glaring issue like last time and they're forced to hold it till BHVR fixes it.
It will vary, I recall having to wait a few weeks when Freddy got released, but then Xbox got the SAW chapter 1 day earlier than pc and ps4.
Be glad, at least you didnt get baited into buying a killer that will be nerfed a week after into oblivion
Ive always liked PC getting them before console, that way I have guinea pigs to test things for me, so I can see what works and doesn’t work, and I can use that to my advantage when it comes out
I find that the worst part. So now all surprises and learning curves will be solved for you and that's a good thing? you were the kind of kid who grew up using cheat codes on games during your first play-through?
That is why I dont watch any streams until the DLC is released on console. I want to figure it out on my own. I love the learning curve. That is why I have not watched any of the PTB streams. The only one I watched was for the cosmetic shop, no gameplay.
These are are the people who released the patch with unhook lag. That released the New Year event even though it made Xbones disconnect like crazy. idk about the liar part but incompetent, yes.
That said, I’m not expecting the DLC for at least a week after PC. Would love to be wrong though and get it sooner.
Ahhhh new blood. since the game has been out on console, there hasn't been a DLC or event that has been launched without some type of massive issue. They got the Pig timing right across all platforms (at least as best as possible) so it made me think that they would get it right going forward. Sadly they broke that promise again.
I'm expecting console players to get the patch by the end of this week or next week, console cert doesn't take that long for Sony.
since when is word from the dev's ever credible