Console players just turn cross-platform off

Downloaded the new chapter and played a few rounds as the new killer.


She sucks.


Well OK having trouble finding a game with cross play off turned it back on and immediately came across a cheater who dc'ed and lagged the whole game out. If you're on ps or Xbox just wait out the longer times imo this is ridiculous

Comments

  • What and face SWF like 90% of games lol. I initially thought xplay was unfair, but I'm glad it exists now. Playing against the same SWFs on Xbox all the time is boring & console survivors are toxic asf

  • The queues will be long enough and you want me to wait even longer? Hell nah.

  • @Lost_Boy said:

    What and face SWF like 90% of games lol. I initially thought xplay was unfair, but I'm glad it exists now. Playing against the same SWFs on Xbox all the time is boring & console survivors are toxic asf

    when the choice is between getting horrific messages or having hackers, something has gone wrong

  • I wish I could, but I ain't waiting to get bullied as a weak killer lol.

    It's bad to say but I do generally avoid PC on any game if possible, like If DBD had options to pick which platforms id turn pc off. It's a shame as some lovely people are on pc but macros physically hurt me (conditions) and cheaters are just annoying.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2839796#Comment_2839796

    when the choice is between getting horrific messages or having hackers, something has gone wrong

    Haha yeah I quickly switched my messaging off after about 1 week when I first started DBD. Luckily I don't encounter hackers too often, but I've definitely seen a few suspect players lately, particularly with subtle movement speed hacks.

  • @Lost_Boy said:

    What and face SWF like 90% of games lol. I initially thought xplay was unfair, but I'm glad it exists now. Playing against the same SWFs on Xbox all the time is boring & console survivors are toxic asf

    I'd rather face nonstop swfs then nonstop hackers