Nurse is freezing during pickup animation
PC
Nurse freezes during the pick up animation
Pick up a survivor
https://twitter.com/DeadlyNaya/status/1501237581081505797?t=zZ4SKbmBGMc5f2ohN4UzOg&s=19PC
Nurse freezes during the pick up animation
Pick up a survivor
https://twitter.com/DeadlyNaya/status/1501237581081505797?t=zZ4SKbmBGMc5f2ohN4UzOg&s=19
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is that happening every match?
Haven't had a chance to test her myself as I'm at work. I'll ask around a bit though
@edgarpoop If you do find something, please tag me in the post - thank you <3
I'm on pc and played 3 matches already with her, didn't happened this. Pls not another month of disable
Its depends which cosmetic you use on her. On her Standard cosmetic you can pick Up without issues. In my Match i use the legendary skin and i had the Same issue but Not Always.
@MandyTalk
Which cosmetic exactly please?
It was the greek one. I will more Testing tomorrow in kyf with Others cosmetics.
Since people are talking about cosmetics possibly being linked to it, I'll just add that I did a match using these and didn't have any problems.