New opening movie
Does anyone know what does the narrator say? There is literally no subtitles on the video.
Does anyone know what does the narrator say? There is literally no subtitles on the video.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If its this one:
https://youtu.be/taH80CajnoAThen the official translation is "Frolic in brine, goblins be thine".
Yes, it is! Thank you!
Why goblins tho?
The real question is why goblins have to be mine.I dont want goblins its this Overlord?
basically it's a hidden message within the cursed tape she sends
I think I'm dumb because I still don't know what that means
it has something to do with the ocean and where Sadako lived. it was a saying apparently
during ringu it's a phrase that appears on the cursed video that you watch to become cursed and die in 7 days