Are there any more badges to collect?
So I've got the badges for 10k comments/posts + 10k upvotes, is there like a 20k comments/posts one or am i just vibing at max?
Tagged:
BHVR
So I've got the badges for 10k comments/posts + 10k upvotes, is there like a 20k comments/posts one or am i just vibing at max?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Combo breaker.
A badge you nor I shall ever receive.
I just checked Orions profile since they were only member I could think of that had more than 20k comments/up votes and 10k looks like max unless it goes from 10k to 50k.
broken heart emoji
Definitely made me sad looking for their profile since I searched their name and first two were posts about them - one missing them after they left and another from couple years ago praising them.
I'll have a look
I can also add things...
stream summary badge, awarded for making a post with "...so you don't have to" in the title.
(or the cow badge, awarded for posting a cow, idk)
4 year anniversarie :D
The comments one, there's one for 25k comments. So it goes from 10k to 25k
I'll have to look into adding some others, I'd like some that I can award to users as well.
I look forward to being the first to get that one π
(I think I'm the current user with most posts that isn't bhvr-affiliated right??)
Also for ones you could award yourself, there could be like "Helpful" for those that are normally helpful in their posts, "Trustworthy" if a user makes accurate claims with data (aka they don't make a lot of bait posts, also different from "Trusted" users), etc
Challenge accepted.
Expect many, many cows to come soonβ’Β°
the tiny moo stares in shame