Nice perk bhvr.

4-3 survivors with dead hard. every. single. game.

its gotten old.

im taking a break from this game until this crap is fixed/nerfed/removed from the game.

bye.

Comments

  • That's it! I'm uninstalling until Dstorv comes back to the game! This game is totally meaningless if they're not playing.

  • See ya later ๐Ÿ‘‹

  • This is basically how I feel in regards to face camping bubbas

  • @Dstorv said:

    4-3 survivors with dead hard. every. single. game.

    its gotten old.

    im taking a break from this game until this crap is fixed/nerfed/removed from the game.

    bye.

    You're gonna flamed for how you worded this but I agree with you. Dead Hard usage is insane, every game is 3-4 people using it, it makes playing killer a lot less fun.


    They nerfed Ruin on the killer side because of the same thing, usage and the strength of the perk. Dead Hard though since it's a survivor perk still not touched.

  • I think that they're just fed up with people flooding the front page with posts announcing about how they're leaving the game, so please don't be so harsh. They don't mean to make fun of you.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2838579#Comment_2838579

    I think that they're just fed up with people flooding the front page with posts announcing about how they're leaving the game, so please don't be so harsh. They don't mean to make fun of you.

    Well, 26,000 Steam users have quit over the last 7 months, so the actual number of "I quit" posts really isn't all that bad. Imagine if EVERYBODY made one.