I have a request
After watching a certain YouTuber who likes to donate money to people I've gotten this thought.
What if we could donate Bloopoints, shards or even Auric Cells to random people in the community. Let's say I knew someone who needs a lot of stuff or BP to unlock BBQ, I could just donate them a Million BP. Maybe we could even remove the BP cap so we can donate more BP.
BPs and some cakes already work like that, at least similar. But directly donating stuff to a certain Player would be kinda cool.
What do you think?
Comments
Because that would create a market of people selling BP for real money. Thats a no no for the devs cause its not money going to them.
Oh yeah, I forgot that not everyone would donate stuff for free xD. I would personally, I like helping people if it is within my range of abilities.
Where there’s money to be made…
I think we should be able to gift bloodpoints to teammates/killer after the match. Just something to show we appreciated the match/playing with them. Nothing big, of course, just a little amount of bloodpoints (1-5k for example).
Nothing wrong with selling BPs. People are farming this stuffs on other online games and then selling for money or new content.
Nothing wrong with it, I used to buy credits in an old MMO I used to play. But devs usually see it as money and time being taken away from the game.