Dead Hard rework but Mettle Of Man prerequisites
So you know the age old question of Iframes vs Distance? Why not remove Iframes but add a special reward if you take protection hits? I propose that you can dash forward at any health state and you can still be hit. All it is for is distance and nothing more. The fun begins when you take three protection hits because during the next dash, you gain the endurance status effect. Regardless of whether you take the hit during the dash or not, the endurance bonus is then deactivated. Exhaustion is still the same. How's that?
Comments
Also I know mettle of man exists but even I think it sucks yet I run it all the time. This will do Mettle some justice while making it available to everyone without auric cells or shards!
Distance is much stronger effect than i-frame as killers has no counter against it, it will increase chase duration no matter what.
I don't think adding another strong effect on top of it is a good idea.
M1 killers, perhaps.
my idea about the rework in DH:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/306524/just-one-idea-about-the-dead-hard-rework#latest