Make Sloppy Blood Gush effect Base.
When any killer runs Sloppy Butcher and M1's a survivor lots more visual blood effects are there. Can we make the extra blood gush on all M1 based attacks?
Nobody runs Sloppy anymore...and you know. More blood.
When any killer runs Sloppy Butcher and M1's a survivor lots more visual blood effects are there. Can we make the extra blood gush on all M1 based attacks?
Nobody runs Sloppy anymore...and you know. More blood.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My CPU would like a word with you.
I would think the strain would be minimal bro ๐
I remember one time I hit someone with Slinger and my game just literally stopped, that's never happened since but I still never run Sloppy just in case.
That's hilarious. Slinger just freezing after M1. Prob wonder what the survivor thought.