After almost 2k hours of DBD...
I have yet to see a Feng Min do anything other than be absolutely useless.
I have yet to see a Feng Min do anything other than be absolutely useless.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lolol... bro. Fengs are the literal worse sometimes. I had one go in flashlight clicked. Takes me to killer shack. I destroyed them at killer shack. And was going to bring them to basement. And surprise surprise they dcd.
Well I'm offended.
MIKELA , Leon, Nancy , and Jane are the same way
Yeah? Well
In all of my hours of DBD, I've never seen Buckle up do anything.
How'd ya like that? Yeah I went there...
Ooooh it's on.
wdym?
Ive put down my boon for the 93rd time this match!
- This message was brought to you by the Mikaela gang
Useless doesn't sound so bad. Claudettes and Megs are usually detriments in my matches, getting everyone killed.
Legit had a mikela boon over and over again on midwich. Never touched a gen. Somehow we made it out. Except mikela who I left on hook
I mean, every character has a useless stereotype.
Dwight hides in lockers, Meg's always do something dumb, Claudette heals in a corner, David's are overly cocky and then die, Nea sandbags you, Feng tries but is just really bad, Jane is trying to do head-on stuff, Jonah doesn't exist, etc.
I don't think a single character has a mostly positive outlook.
Megs are the worst by far.
that tier 1 shadow step is what got you out and you have the audacity of leaving her on the hook?
Cant believe this is how the community turned out smh
Obviously, not every Mikaela player is like this. HOWEVER, the overwhelming majority of Mikaela players seem to think the exit gates are powered with boon totems, not generators.
Well I did send her to the shadow realm
Except Jane, all of them are my survivors lol
I feel like Fengs are actually one of the best survivors.