Top 5 most fun killers to play against
Bloodpoints are Red, shards are blue, Dwight's a noob and so are you. Welcome to the top 5 most fun killers to get camped by. If you invite this discussion you will inhale oxygen.
5- Nurse
This may sound weird, but she can be fun sometimes. Trying to dodge her attacks and figure out her next move can be a thrill
4- Hillbilly
Just hearing his creepy as hell chainsaw right behind you will make you wish there was portable pallets, he can be a pain in the index finger, but it's scary trying to dodge him
3- The Shape
It's suspenseful when you don't know where he is... when he'll come around the corner and pull you off that generator, or when you hear that haunting tier 3 theme play, or when a lost Ace comes around the corner and scares you because you didn't have Bond equipped.
2-Pig
It's actually kinda fun trying to get Trappers opposite day traps off of your brain fortress (Head, I said that cuz I'm a nerd and so are you) she's fun and it's cute to hear her sound when you stun her.
Honourable mentions: Trapper, Huntress, Clown
DIS- Honourable mentions: Lag
1- Nea
Not only is she a killer, but she fixes generators, unhooks you, and has great perks! (Forget about Streetwise) and she has a great sense of fashion!
Well there's everyone's daily dose of my Top 5s series, please don't accidentally fall into a wormhole and disappear, it happens to me all the time, plus Dwight loves you.
Comments
4. Clown (Challenging to play against with his bottles)
3. Huntress (Fun to play against)
2. Leatherface (Nice, simple killer)
1. The Shape (Love everything about this killer, definitely keeps you on high alert throughout the game)
Yawn, more Nea jokes
4- Doc Mcstuffins
3- Chicken Leg Mcgee (Wraith)
2- Granny
1- Chilly Billy
If you don't like them, then you're not a badass gamer
4.)Billy
3.)LF (strictly for the wobble)
2.)pig
1.)Spirit
This isnt even her final form!!!
I'm surprised that there are so many Hillbillies mentioned. I can't say I'm particularly fond of playing against him. I am quite fond of playing as him though. This would be my list:
I've had the complete opposite. Most Myers have camped when I've played followed by Wraith, Billy, Pig, then everyone else.
The pig camping is the one that gets me. Why put a trap on their head and camp? I've even seen them do it with MYC. Then the Wraiths I've seen with Insidious..... and Freddys with Insidious. I'm pretty sure it doesn't work on his non heartbeat radius because I've still heard the song much less who cares since you still need to transition.