T virus vaccines

I feel like since the boxes close to prevent people opening them early that the actual syringes should despawn if on the ground for more than ten seconds and go back to their box.

Comments

  • I feel like this would make every Nemesis run Franklin's so that you have to search the box every time he interrupts you.

  • @Cetren said:

    I feel like this would make every Nemesis run Franklin's so that you have to search the box every time he interrupts you.

    it makes Cenobite viable, might as well do the same for Nemesis. A Nemesis should want to use his tentacle due to the lower Successful Attack Cooldown anyways, so if the killer wants to slow themselves down more then that's their prerogative.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2836316#Comment_2836316

    it makes Cenobite viable, might as well do the same for Nemesis. A Nemesis should want to use his tentacle due to the lower Successful Attack Cooldown anyways, so if the killer wants to slow themselves down more then that's their prerogative.

    You don't need Franklin's for Cenobite to be viable ;-)