Is leaving teammates behind okay?
So I play survivor, and I have always had a problem with one thing I do near the endgame.
Leaving my teammates to die. If I feel like I have no other option, I will leave my teammates behind if they have been downed and are on a hook. My teammates have told me "Just let him kill you and save me." or things like that.
Is this okay if there is no other option that involves both of us escaping? For the most part, I have to look after #1...
Comments
Yeah considering I grew up in an age of dial up internet and Nintendo Power magazines I too find it difficult to keep up with internet "slang".
when i see young teens i can barly follow waht theyre saying i want to back to the good ol days where the playground argument was snes v genesis
I don't find it difficult, merely irrelevant. You can usually figure out what people mean by context and tone. Furthermore, Internet communication using Internet slang usually boils down to insults anyway.
snes totally won though i mean how can you compete with earthbound super metroid super mario world yoshis island fzero mario kart link to the past and so much more snes was the best time for games in my opinion
Am I the only one who was bored by Super Mario games?
You take that back you spineless intellectual cur!
maybe i love 3 and world though i have beaten each of them in almost record time
doth thy have no comebacks or is thy an uncultured bristly sow
Ok but guys as entertaining as this is you can get in trouble and get the discussion closed for derailing so... let's go back to talking about leaving teammates behind in DbD?
By derailing the conversation I think we left our forum teammate behind. So I guess we sort of got an answer.
Honestly if I'm on hook, I will let myself go if I'm getting camped so my teammates wont risk it. If I'm in a SWF I'll sacrifice myself, if I've had a good game and my teammate has been cucked all game/ tunnel I'll sacrifice myself. If they've pipped I'll leave and idgaf if they salt me up. Most the time I leave. I'm that one survivor who keeps an eye on things because everyone in my team are careless. I also lost a lot of my chasing skills lol so rip. I just stealth and try to help my teammates.