Perfect The Shape!

Hello, thank you for taking the time to read. I have spent many of hours playing your game, and I have to say that the fact you can now play in a videogame as one of the most iconic horror characters of all time, being Michael Myers, is a great pleasure. However, I am in hopes that possibly you guys and your fine team can make his gameplay experience not just a pleasurable experience, but a more immersive and authentic feeling experience to all die-hard Halloween fans like myself. There a only a few flaws with his character design That I feel if corrected, would be a great grace to many horror movie fans and will only increase the popularity and playability of your game.

 The first flaw is his mask. I’m not sure if you are aware of this, but his mask design in the film has more of a full lip shape, and the hair of the mask isn’t black and spikey, but more of a rough, combed back and light brown look. Also In the original films he wasn’t a very tall bulky figure, but more of an average, ghostface sized man with supernatural strength. And the last thing that I feel would perfect the shape in dead by daylight would be the color of his overalls. In the original films his overalls weren’t completely black but more of a dark blue shade.

  Again thank you for your time, the fun of your game, and if you or your fine team can consider these aesthetic improvements I'm sure many others and I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time and best of luck to whoever reads this, and happy sacrificing! 

Comments

  • @Charliee_1998 said:

    Hello, thank you for taking the time to read. I have spent many of hours playing your game, and I have to say that the fact you can now play in a videogame as one of the most iconic horror characters of all time, being Michael Myers, is a great pleasure. However, I am in hopes that possibly you guys and your fine team can make his gameplay experience not just a pleasurable experience, but a more immersive and authentic feeling experience to all die-hard Halloween fans like myself. There a only a few flaws with his character design That I feel if corrected, would be a great grace to many horror movie fans and will only increase the popularity and playability of your game.

     The first flaw is his mask. I’m not sure if you are aware of this, but his mask design in the film has more of a full lip shape, and the hair of the mask isn’t black and spikey, but more of a rough, combed back and light brown look. Also In the original films he wasn’t a very tall bulky figure, but more of an average, ghostface sized man with supernatural strength. And the last thing that I feel would perfect the shape in dead by daylight would be the color of his overalls. In the original films his overalls weren’t completely black but more of a dark blue shade.

      Again thank you for your time, the fun of your game, and if you or your fine team can consider these aesthetic improvements I'm sure many others and I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time and best of luck to whoever reads this, and happy sacrificing! 

    Ask the licensers and convince them to ask BHVR to make the change to Myers. Maybe so stalking from close and far away would actually mean you'd get more stalk the farther away they are.

  • They've already visually updated a few killers and almost every map there is with Haddonfield being the next in line, so it's only a matter of time before myers gets his turn aswell.

  • They've visually updated Laurie, and are in the process of updating Haddonfield. I can't see why there would be any issue updating Mikey's look too.