Pinheads nerf still baffles me to this day
Pre pinhead nerf:
Dev 1: "Ok the increased box solve time add ons are being used by 99% of pinhead players"
Dev 2: "It's most likely because his base box solving time is too short, and doesn't give the killer enough time to intervene"
Dev 1: "Hmm I see...
...
...
...
I know! Lets nerf the box solve time add ons and do nothing to his base kit"
Dev 2: "Great idea!"
???
I don't get it.
This can also be said about twins' toy sword nerf.
Comments
I used to naively believe that BHVR were Survivor-sided.
After seeing the balancing decisions for 4 years, I can safely say they are not. Unfortunately, I've yet to find a rhyme or reason to many of their changes.
In short, BHVR will do what they do.
You see alc ring is perfectly A OK and balanced.
Stale biscuit however...
I am a bit surprised given the Deathslinger icon. At least Pinhead was wrecking low mmr scrubs left and right. It didn't surprise me too much.
Pinhead got nerfed for the sweet 50% killrate that every killer is meant to have.
Twins have been thrown into the shadow realm.
It's fine there pick rate will increase with the next tome.
Tombstone Piece? A-okay.
Toy Sword? Nope, OP, nerfed.
His stats were too high. Same reason Freddy was nerfed despite not being remotely OP