Would a pickup cooldown be a fair counter to camping/tunneling?

Just like a 30 second cooldown on picking up the same survivor, you can still slug them and even camp their body but it just gives a delay if you just hooked them.

Comments

  • @Wolf74 said:

    @akbays35 said:

    @Wolf74 said:

    @akbays35 said:

    well as a survivor I get dead hard, so that usually prolongs being tunneled/camped. I find it irritating because the killer doesn't leave the hook and just lets the other survivors do gens while I'm doing nothing while on a hook. As a killer it does feel cheap and not that rewarding, but I end up doing it when the survivor gets unhooked as I start hunting. Depending on the gen situation I usually leave that survivor alone unless they are toxic or I keep finding them and just end them for playing bad.

    Why would you feel "cheap"?
    You worked for that victim on the hook, you beat him, you found him, you chased him, you carried him.
    Time to rake in the reward and fight of the pesky wannabe rescuer.
    When was the last time you camped a hook and NO ONE showed up?
    Survivor make camping viable.

    You sound like a true survivor player that switch to killer every now and than and plays the entertaining party clown for his buddies.

    Actually I expect EVERY survivor to be toxic, because of my experience with them. Either they will be toxic after I showed mercy. Or they get toxic in the after match chat.
    Sorry, for those who are nice, but you are the minority.

    it mostly feels cheap cause you know he was just being farmed, team mates will rarely bodyblock or they do it so half assed. Granted if all the gens are done I will camp one survivor to keep the game going to see if any try to save. Yeah survivors are pretty toxic, I find it humorous at times half of it is annoying complaining. My main issue with survivors is how inconsistent the matches are, you get this ridiculous swf groups all with flashlights doing the gens and just leaving or you get potatoes that dc or die quickly. I still feel like the main villain is the map system, maps are terrible or good depending on rng. I still find like 4 pallets near the same 30m radius :/

    Still you want the killer to get punishes for the survivor making mistakes.
    How is that fair?

    idk part of me encourages camping since survivors deserve to die, but another part of me thinks it's an unfair tactic since their team mate wont save them or heal them. Idk what the devs need to do for incentives for going after other survivors (bloodlust after hook or maybe extra points on hitting another survivor?) especially when they tend to just come to you when you hook one.

1 2 ›