Daily Rituals Reset
Do I understand correctly that I should claim all the dailies for 60k, 45k and 34k bp I saved up for Sadako Rising before the chapter rolls out on March 8th, and otherwise I will just lose them to an abyss?
Tagged:
BHVR
Do I understand correctly that I should claim all the dailies for 60k, 45k and 34k bp I saved up for Sadako Rising before the chapter rolls out on March 8th, and otherwise I will just lose them to an abyss?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, for some reason they are resetting them for everybody on march 8th
It makes me think they are changing the rituals completely. We might get more rituals, or separate survivor and killer rituals.
Yes you will need to claim them prior to the Chapter release update, or otherwise the BP will be lost. This goes for completed rituals and the ones you're in the middle of completing.
i would not expect that. It wasn’t part of the PTB and it might just be something that got changed in the backend (maybe even something about the killswitched killer rituals currently still in the pool or some other bugs, eg when I try to save up finished rituals sometimes they just disappear…)
Is it worth doing dailies if you are over 1M BP? I am currently taking a break.