Voting: Who think killer is to easy now
Type "1" if you think killer is to easy now
Type "2" if you think killer is balanced
and tell us, what you play: Killer, Surviver; Both
I´m first,
1, Killer
Type "1" if you think killer is to easy now
Type "2" if you think killer is balanced
and tell us, what you play: Killer, Surviver; Both
I´m first,
1, Killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rank 1 killer dude.
I play both, but main survivor
SWF >>>>>>>>>> Killer >>> Solo Survivor.
argument over.
@Ryuhi Good Nurse >>>>> SWF >>>> All other Killers >>> Solo Survivor
I mean you're not wrong
I know
A really good Nurse can beat any Survivor, I made experience with this too, because I also play Nurse on Rank 1 sometimes ^^