A question about daily ritual reset
Let's say I'm saving my completed daily rituals for when Sadako comes out. Am I going to lose all of them even if they're completed? Do I need to claim them now?
Let's say I'm saving my completed daily rituals for when Sadako comes out. Am I going to lose all of them even if they're completed? Do I need to claim them now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's better to err on the side of caution and just claim them, if you're preserving some ancient challenge from years ago, then unfortunately you have to claim them or watch them get Thanos'd.
Ehhhh that's a really good question IDK I got 2 dailies a 60k and a 45k I want to save until then to claim.
That's sad, I really wanted to save them, but at least it says there they're giving 100k to compensate :D