You change your survivor in the lobby i leave the lobby

When the survivor change at the last second I leave because I saw a flashlight or other that mean for me toxic survivor

Comments

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833535#Comment_2833535

    You feel like to attack someone over a post. Oh man you must be strong.

    Survivors try to play dirty before the match even start, Killer can simply drop the lobby. I would play through it because I dont really care, but I dont blame other killers.

    "survivors play dirty before the match even starts" has the same energy as "women don't go for nice guys"

    you could just, i don't know. Get over it? its a video game. If anyone is really going to throw a temper tantrum because someone decided on using a different character, you probably shouldn't be in an online forum

  • Why, Flashlights are the worst items in the game, Medkits are far more annoying to deal with than Flashlights who get countered by walls and a perk.

    I don't understand the logic here.

  • "If you do anything that I don't like I'll throw a tantrum and call you toxic."

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833471#Comment_2833471

    I'll never understand this. Flashlights are a killers best friend and free pressure.

    I agree. All you have to do it remember who has flashlights look up more and pickup survivors while facing rocks or walls. Its not that bad. But if the whole squad has flashlights and matching outfits..... Youre in for a bad time. XD

  • But what if survivor queues are fast, I'm leveling up a brand new character (Yoichi), then return to my main (Dwight) before the match starts or I run out of BP to spend?

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833939#Comment_2833939

    Strange that you didn't do that during the 10-20 minute queue time many people have, paying survivor?

    Survivor queues are instant during the early portion of the day. Before 7PM.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833846#Comment_2833846

    How is it playing dirty? They have no obligation to give you free information.

    Actually you kind of do, that's how the game is set up. Did you think it was accidental that the killer can see survivors and their equipment? By trying to get an extra edge, you're playing dirty. Also you're admitting you need an extra edge. Most survivors do.

    But like I said, I like a last-minute swap, makes me camp and tunnel with even less remorse.

  • @BubbaDredge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833873#Comment_2833873

    Actually you kind of do, that's how the game is set up. Did you think it was accidental that the killer can see survivors and their equipment? By trying to get an extra edge, you're playing dirty. Also you're admitting you need an extra edge. Most survivors do.

    But like I said, I like a last-minute swap, makes me camp and tunnel with even less remorse.

    I admitted to nothing. I don't last minute swap because I don't care enough to bother. They still have no need to hand you information.

  • I used to DC, but now I do one of two things.

    1) If only one Survivor does it, I assume they are acting solo and tunnel hard camp them. They want to avoid giving me the opportunity to put on Franklin's or Lightborn shows they don't care about my "fun", so why should I care about theirs. Not always successful in getting them out but makes me feel good.

    2) If two or more do it, I assume SWF and they are doing this for Youtube or Twitch, and just face a wall in the corner of the map. Either they play normal and get out in a few minutes, or they waste time trying to get me to "play" in their game. One time had a 4 Man SWF waste twenty or so minutes trying to get my attention while I played a game on my phone. They got angry I "wasted their time and add ons", but oh well.

    And before anyone gets antsy, I don't care if people use flashlights, or toolboxes, or P3 Claudette skins. But I don't enjoy the whole "hiding it from the Killer", cause I feel it's pathetic. Simple. If you aren't confident you can play without your flashlight, than you shouldn't play.

  • @ItsJesseFFS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833949#Comment_2833949

    Survivor queues are instant during the early portion of the day. Before 7PM.

    Good for you. And I guess you didn't read my other responses during this thread.

    When you have 10-20 minute queues you have enough time to do leveling. And can still switch characters unlike killer thanks to character lock.(Which is BS btw now because individual killer MMR was nothing more than another empty pr promise)

    When they are instant then you should have enough time to do it before queueing, like me when i play killer during prime time.

    And lastly, if you want to do that during lobby time, go for it but don't expect the killer not to act upon it.

    If you don't know the intent of the other party, expecting the worst is sadly the norm and killer will see it as a tryhard maneuver and respond accordingly even if it wasn't.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2843644#Comment_2843644

    Good for you. And I guess you didn't read my other responses during this thread.

    When you have 10-20 minute queues you have enough time to do leveling. And can still switch characters unlike killer thanks to character lock.(Which is BS btw now because individual killer MMR was nothing more than another empty pr promise)

    When they are instant then you should have enough time to do it before queueing, like me when i play killer during prime time.

    And lastly, if you want to do that during lobby time, go for it but don't expect the killer not to act upon it.

    If you don't know the intent of the other party, expecting the worst is sadly the norm and killer will see it as a tryhard maneuver and respond accordingly even if it wasn't.

    And that is why this game's playerbase is decreasing ...... People with your mentality

  • Yes dodge people running the weakest items in the game instead of being happy they don't have strong toolboxes/medkits at their disposal

  • When SWFs change last second my game mysteriously crashes during the loading screen. It's so weird...

  • I'll camp/tunnel someone out of the game for doing that, depending on my mood.

    Of course, after they're dead, I suddenly lose all my powers and skills (what with my bloodlust being sated) and somehow end up eating every pallet, two hooking everyone, giving everyone lots of chases/heals, and getting 3e'ed on.

    Real shame that I was just not as good once my mindless rage subsided, resulting in almost max points for everyone else (sorry about your 2k BP/item/add on/offering loss), easier matches for me, and a chiller time overall :)

    Edited to mention that there is official confirmation that Last Second Switching IS NOT against the rules, so regardless of your in-game actions/personal feelings, it's not an offense.

  • I only do that last second if I'm near the million bp and it's got me to a lobby fast enough that I couldn't lower it (probs trauma due to usual long queues), but I also never bring flashlights

  • @Kurri said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2833494#Comment_2833494

    People don't put money in this game to be harassed and bullied. People see past your toxic mind game.

    Oh i would also like to dodge killers that camp and tunnel, shoulnd´t i have that option also, then?

1 2 ›