A new chapter mean another heart racing terror
Yep that's right, another killer adept incoming.
I'm really hoping the shared SBMM dont mess me over, I'm usually pretty good at getting these adepts but last time it was a real struggle.
Yep that's right, another killer adept incoming.
I'm really hoping the shared SBMM dont mess me over, I'm usually pretty good at getting these adepts but last time it was a real struggle.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Adept killer is not even challange anymore, after rank reset it is so easy.
Yeah people say that but when you need 9+hooks and a 4k but not to kill them too fast it can be.
I never use to have an issue until SBMM got added but when I was doing the artist adept the gens was going so fast it hurt my emblems too much even if I got the 9+hooks
You don't need that, all you need +2 pip. And +2 pip is easy on low ranks. So after rank resets, adept killer is really not hard. It was harder before.
Hooks is an emblem though, it's like 9 hooks for an iridescent emblem in that category. I do know exactly what the emblems are and what I need to do but that's what I had an issue with last time.
I just checked my old post (for artist adept) and I was getting 10hooks 3k almost consistently but it was the speed of the gens which physically made it impossible.
I know at ash 4 its easier, but with questionable perks that arent very strong its basically just luck if I verse people that dont do gens lol (and that's mega rare)
MMR is weird anyway. When i play killers i never play, i have strong survivor teams. Or when i play Nem or Nurse (My strong killers), i have baby teams sometimes. So it is still rng like old matchmaking.
Well alot of things can impact the people you verse, but yeah that RNG factor is the annoying part lol. Doesn't really matter on your skill but their efficiency.
The shared SBMM certainly doesnt help matters, I just hope the new killer is decent with the changes and I dont verse people too efficient