What is this build
Is this the "smol pp" build? Is this a newly patented "large pp" build? I run this frequently, does this therefore, make me the most unique Jonah player?
Is this the "smol pp" build? Is this a newly patented "large pp" build? I run this frequently, does this therefore, make me the most unique Jonah player?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Anyone who runs No Mither have balls, not a smol pp.
I couldn’t use no mither, especially in freaking solo queue.
Its the favorite build of Oni mains.
I'd call that build: ehm, no thanks 😂
Oni matches are always fun, they usually give me mercy too since I'm basically their refuel station.
It's the teamkiller build. S-tier killer in the right hands. And even in the wrong ones.
You form a simbiotic bond with them.
demimeta build.