How fast does Sadako move when coming out of a TV?
I was wondering ever since I teleported to a TV for the first time, I cannot see anything on the wiki as of now, does anybody know how fast she is?
Tagged:
BHVR
I was wondering ever since I teleported to a TV for the first time, I cannot see anything on the wiki as of now, does anybody know how fast she is?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It doesnt mund cuz most of the speed boost time is wasting getting out of the tv
The speed boost doesn't happen until after the animation of getting out of the TV finishes as far as I'm aware.
When you play it seems she that the animation of getting out of the tv is accelerated like it have a speed boost doing that action.
Hi Mandy, glad to hear that, if you can, could you please tell me how fast she is? I'm really interested in knowing that, she seems really fast, I would even guess it's about the same speed or even faster than the lunge attack!
I'm requesting if I can share the information with regards to the speed, if I can, I will get back to you on that.
whilst the animation might speed up, can definitely confirm the actual speed boost doesn't happen until the exit animation has fully played out.
Thank you very much, I'm glad to hear that!
I have received the required permissions and can confirm that @Tatariu is quite correct, it's 6.9m/s maximum speed.
@AhoyWolf I hope that answers your question
Thank you very much!