Why do BP events bring so many toxic people?

Seriously. For the last couple of months I was getting toxic survivors and tbagged only a couple of times a week and literally no insults in chat for the last month while averaging 8 killer matches or so a night.

Cue the Blood Rush and it's now about 5 to 6 times a night I get BMed with post game chat insults mixed in at times. As an example, I just finished a game on AutoHaven Wreckers with Deathslinger where I 3Ked and gave gate with 3 gens left. The first kill was at 7 hooks (not states, hooks) with no camping and the first kill tried to tell me I was terrible in post game chat (the other two SWF members were good though at least).

What is it about these events that bring out so many toxic people? Why do BP events draw out the bad sports like flies?

Comments

  • Events always bring back people who otherwise play 5 games a week so you see more toxic guys. Plus the people want BP dying early or dying in general steals BP from them so they get angry and you are not just an ai they lose to you are an actuall human being so they feel like you are stealing the BP for your fun.

  • People get salty when they can't get what they wanted, we have so many kids here.

  • Well, say thanks to all that dumb challenges in rift... I got angry only in that case, cuz I trying to do tome challenges and killer tunneling and camping me xD rip challenge xD

  • @Nikatara69 said:

    Well, say thanks to all that dumb challenges in rift... I got angry only in that case, cuz I trying to do tome challenges and killer tunneling and camping me xD rip challenge xD

    Same, but I never take it out on them, or my teammates.