How do you deal with SWF groups crouching under hooks and using boil over?

I was trying to test a new killer learning the kit and ended up against a toxic swf with flash lights whenever I managed to down someone they had boil over and the 3 others will crouch under the hook so I can't do anything while I can manage to hit 2 or 3 of them the one I'm carrying will escape they will run away and heal each other and repeat whenever I down someone they will either flashlight save and if you manage to carry one of them they have boil over you will hardly reach a hook then they body block you again it's totally unfair and toxic how there is no feature to ignore survivors and let you hook the one you're carrying even if others are crouching under a hook ? they did it 3 times to me and all of them are good at looping so 4 people communicating against 1 killer and they're good at looping there is no way you can hook 1 of them it's so toxic the game is fair when you play against 4 randoms but this is just too much I ended up disconnecting and the typical answer of injure 1 or 2 is not an answer you can barely move with boil over so you can't hit others easily and then they all escape and they have boons and they heal each other + self care and loops , flashlights and if you slug they use unbreakable or wait under a palette can't carry anyone from flashlight saves and can't hook anyone because of hook blocking , how is this fair at all for killers?

Edit : they also sabotaged hooks which made it even more difficult

Comments

  • @BadZilla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2832390#Comment_2832390

    you know that toxic bully squads usually use unbreakable to each time one of them will recover and help the others and going afk you won't know it

    You can still see what's happening in DBD while watching YouTube and/or doing something else.

    This is possible even if you only have one monitor and use full screen (put your mouse over the DBD icon and you'll see a small window of the live game if you're alt-tabbed....it's pretty useful for checking lobby status w/o having to tab back in).

  • @BadZilla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2832375#Comment_2832375

    The game is already hard enough for killers and gen rushing is a huge problem too so you can't just bring these perks instead of meta perks sadly

    It's true it doesn't work very often, but I look at this way. Have a terrible match running meta perks, where if I do have the chance of doing well still feel terrible for doing it, OR use a fun build that will work some of the time, and have fun while being able to say 'meh I was using a ######### build anyways' when I lose.

    Like BHVR made the game unplayable for Killer. Try harding only adds salt to wound.

  • MAD GRIT BABYYYYYYY one of the best perks in the game

  • Starstruck, Agitation, Iron Grasp and Mad Grit

  • Hit them if they're under hook and they lose collision. Ez fix

1 2 ›