Your most toxic experiences!

If its not a toxic experience you've had then its someone (Survivor or Killer) being a jerk. For me, one game me and a Claudette finished a gen in the Groaning Storehouse building i ran and hid in the locker (I had a reason for doing this) She kept opening the locker and in my head i was like, man just go and do your thing let me be, smh

Another game the Killer was in terror radius and a Claudette got hit. I hid in the locker while the chase was going on. The Claudette stopped and pointed to the locker where after she got downed I was done for as i was in hurt state myself. She snitched!!!

Finally one game on Blood Lodge I will never forget this game! I was working on a Dull Totem and it was in a spot where a Nea (for whatever reason) boxed me in and i could not move after destroying it. In that game if i needed healing i would just stay away from her and avoided her in general. I escaped that game after a failed attempt to unhook another survivor end game and that Nea tried to be real gutsy and do it in front of the Killer but she died. That Nea was a real jerk

As a Killer main the only time i get kinda upset and "intentionally" tunnel and hit the survivors multiple times while they're hooked before i leave them is against teabaggers. If your gonna teabag me then your gonna pay! That's me though. I actually go out of my way to make the survivor have a miserable experience or not get to play much at all for disrespecting me.

Tell me some experiences you've had in DBD with toxic people

Comments

  • That time I hit Ochido.

    'Nuff said. 
  • Swf with 4 ds, 4 adrenaline, 2 borrowed time, 1 object of obsession, 2 flashlights, 2 styptic agent while playing as Hag with knock out which was completely negated by swf, dh and ruin which were destroyed within the first minute and haunted ground which was left alone and then destroyed by last person with object of obsession just before they tbaged and took the hatch.

  • A survivor was tea bagging me at a pallet, I downed him, he DC'd, and then he proceeds to message me afterwards calling me trash XD

  • @HellDescent said:
    Swf with 4 ds, 4 adrenaline, 2 borrowed time, 1 object of obsession, 2 flashlights, 2 styptic agent while playing as Hag with knock out which was completely negated by swf, dh and ruin which were destroyed within the first minute and haunted ground which was left alone and then destroyed by last person with object of obsession just before they tbaged and took the hatch.

    OMG! Lmao that's sick man! Honestly that takes the cake, I've never heard of something like that before. Wow that's bad..

  • @BigBadPiggy said:
    A survivor was tea bagging me at a pallet, I downed him, he DC'd, and then he proceeds to message me afterwards calling me trash XD

    SMH, some people are the worst.

  • There's quite a bit of pictures here, so it might take a little longer to load.

    A Meg who didn't heal herself (and didn't have No Mither or Deliverance) rage quit after I downed her (she was on death hook) and got salty. I was using BBQ, Distressing, Unnerving, and Overcharge on Autohaven.

    An SWF group (at least a three-man, could've been a four-man) got EXTREMELY salty after they became overaltruistic when they had one gen left. Their messages were actually quite funny.








    I'm not really sure what I did (maybe it was because I brought NOED 3, but I got called a "######### n-word" by a Survivor. The only reason I remember it (it was from 2017, I had owned the game for about a month) was because their username was similar to someone's on here.

  • These salty screenshots are delicious, thank you for that lol
     did you recorded the match aswell? Would be funny to watch lol
  • These salty screenshots are delicious, thank you for that lol
     did you recorded the match aswell? Would be funny to watch lol
    Thank you and I did record the matches. I’ll have to find them though. Just a heads up, they’re not going to have really good gameplay (I’d say it’s decent). 
  • @Edilibs said:
    If its not a toxic experience you've had then its someone (Survivor or Killer) being a jerk. For me, one game me and a Claudette finished a gen in the Groaning Storehouse building i ran and hid in the locker (I had a reason for doing this) She kept opening the locker and in my head i was like, man just go and do your thing let me be, smh

    Another game the Killer was in terror radius and a Claudette got hit. I hid in the locker while the chase was going on. The Claudette stopped and pointed to the locker where after she got downed I was done for as i was in hurt state myself. She snitched!!!

    Finally one game on Blood Lodge I will never forget this game! I was working on a Dull Totem and it was in a spot where a Nea (for whatever reason) boxed me in and i could not move after destroying it. In that game if i needed healing i would just stay away from her and avoided her in general. I escaped that game after a failed attempt to unhook another survivor end game and that Nea tried to be real gutsy and do it in front of the Killer but she died. That Nea was a real jerk

    As a Killer main the only time i get kinda upset and "intentionally" tunnel and hit the survivors multiple times while they're hooked before i leave them is against teabaggers. If your gonna teabag me then your gonna pay! That's me though. I actually go out of my way to make the survivor have a miserable experience or not get to play much at all for disrespecting me.

    Tell me some experiences you've had in DBD with toxic people

    Xbox has so many toxic players, I can't even recall how many toxic games I've had. To put it into perspective, I have 300+ people blocked just to avoid the toxicity.

  • I always bring a mori in every game, but I ONLY use it against DS players. Knowing that most DS players are toxic and have ego, they send me messages whining about how trash I am which make me feel good lol. 
  • Howling Grounds.

  • Lol most common I get is from hook rushed swf who call me bad and call me stuff when they litterly swam the hook as I'm putting them on the hook go for a unhook and then get grabbed slugged or swam it for so long by the time they get the guy off he's stage two and is dead as soon as he got a the ground lol one was I played Freddy for fun and he died first so fast and then said good camping please delete the game
  • A month into playing dbd for the first time... Quickly learned about what are the best perks so I ran DS, Unbreakable, Adrenaline and SC.

     There's 1 gen left and we're all together doing the last one and Myers comes out of nowhere (we're playing against a Myers by the way) and unleashes T3 on us. He downs me first and then starts to slug us all and now he's chasing the last guy, but little does he know that I can get back up and so I did and I finished the last gen giving myself adrenaline and the other 2 on the ground plus the other guy getting chased.

    We're inside the exit gate and the Myers starts to moonwalk towards us and swings at me and I go down (Because he had Noed...... On Myers.... What... #########???) Anyways he picks me up and I hit DS and he turns around and I'm just nodding my head at him and then..... He D/C's.

    It was hilarious, but I'm not that toxic survivor anymore and found out if you have skills and know how to avoid hits and manage pallets... You don't need those bs perks anymore. It's like you evolved into something better.
  • I had a doctor catch me in one of the dead end corner rooms in the game. You know, the mop closet basically? And since I was too stubborn to dc and he was refusing to move, I believe I gave him 100 or so shocks before he got bored and killed me. No salt or messages. But that is by far the most toxic thing I've been through. 
  •  Myers starts to moonwalk towards us and swings at me and I go down (Because he had Noed...... On Myers.... What... #########???) 
    Because of this reaction here lol. Nobody expects it and when survivors think you cant drain to EW3 and taunt it's still instant downs for instant karma. The tastiest of all.
     
  • The average daily salt in my diet is rage messages about me tunneling and insulting me because I don't give free passes ends the same way every time which is funny I give them a simple question that they can't answer and they stop messaging or keep insulting and get themselves banned on Xbox. The most toxic I would say was a mothers dwelling match with 4 ds 4 borrowed time (back when it was procing on the rescuer) 4 sprint burst and 4 self care with a Instaheal and bnp. I was playing billy not a single gen done all 4 dead and they all started spamming messages "baby killer duuuuuude" "duuuude why u tunnel baby bily" then insults and I received 4 messages after a week from Xbox live that 4 people I reported got banned. :) feels good to have some power over these toxic people on Xbox.