Overcharge and base gen kick

OVERCHARGE:

I think Overcharge needs a rework, what I suggest is to make ii that when there is this perk in play, each missed skill ceck has a greater regression penalty increased to 10% without the need to kick the generator.

BASE GENS KICKING:

This proposal, on the other hand, is more questionable, but I will tell you anyway.

Many people agree that survivors shouldn't stop a generator from regressing simply by touching it.

It seems too simple that way and I think it would take that extra bit of effort and attention without exaggerating and a skillceck seems to be the right choice.

What I propose is to apply the same skillceck that is present with the current "Overcharge" perk, on all the generators that are regressing n by any means, therefore also with Hex: Ruin for example but without the extra regression that distinguishes the Overcharge perk.

Comments