Why is everything survivor sided?
I was playing solo and then I keep on seeing a lot of nemesis players and I can tell that because they just had enough of seeing a swf with pallet throwing and I feel bad for those players who are bad as playing huntress and hillbilly, i'm not a good huntress and hillbilly player anyways but I love to play as doctor.
The reason why I don't wanna be high ranks is because I want a challenge and the whole ranking system is bad and I was bronze rank and I got a toxic red rank swf and I wonder why they run lightborn. You know why this is bad is because I see those people with the highest speed and I wonder if those are cheaters which makes me burnout and mad. I hate how playing as killer is hard and I see videos with matches that I see is a survivor sided, and why can't it be both and I really don't understand of how everything cannot be just both sided even though I play as killer and survivor.
Let's just say this, if this is a mmr as dead by daylight attended then I call it bad and upright ridiculous. Do you guys have any questions about this, i'm feeling like it's too much for me and it's really getting annoying.
Comments
What?
reading the docs entire power description made more sense than this
Game or everything is not survivorside.
They just released News about Sadako being buffed while an already weak Survivor Perk on the PTB was nerfed.
Sounds very survivor-sided to me.
I'd rather type out all the doctor add ons from memory than try to decipher this post
I was about to say that! Lmao
DBD is a survivor sided and sadako still weak , after buff.
Mostly everything is survivor sided, but not EVERYTHING.
Ok