Anti W Key exploit
Okokok hear me out:
I have a guaranteed down on every chase method exploit. Don't let survivors know about this: It's to do with W keying.
Method:
Step 1: Play Artist or Pyramid head.
Step 2: Get in a chase at a loop.
Step 3: Tap your ability button for 0.5 seconds (pyramid will do a grunt sound, artist will scream)
Step 4: Hold forward towards the survivor like you're a bot.
Step 5: Hit/down the survivor because he W keyed like a dumbass cos they heard you use your ability and you predicted it.
It works every time, use it to your hearts content.
Also works well with: Trapper, billy, hag, doctor, freddy, pig, slinger, trickster, nemesis, and pinhead.
QnA:
"What about my MMR?"
Doesn't matter! This actually works best at high mmr, because MMR = Skill and W keying = skill :).
"Will I ever get to use my ability to hit survivors at loops?"
no
Help I am malding please survivors I want to use my ability and have fun.
Comments
Okay but no because I like using POTD in a straight line and getting them anyway because nobody expects you to just use it like a Huntress Hatchet. Far more satisfying.
That's what I've been doing but with artist. Predicting where they will run off to and aim a birb there.
Pretty easy to do since every survivor in my lobby loves doing it.
Yeah but it's more fun with PH
Kinda works on doctor too by just tapping right click
Also works well with: Trapper, billy, hag, doctor, freddy, pig, slinger, trickster, nemesis, and pinhead.
How does holding down your power button during a chase help you as Trapper, Hag or Pig?
I think OP means faking. As in, crouch and uncrouch as pig, touch your toes as Trapper, or do some squats as Hag.
Ah got it, didn’t know what he was talking about.
Also known as baiting.
Applies to many other actions in the game.
We're just casually throwing out the word exploit now?