Most toxic survivor
in Polls
So out of the survivors which do you feel tend to be more toxic. (Just a little experiment to see if its just me)
So out of the survivors which do you feel tend to be more toxic. (Just a little experiment to see if its just me)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not even a question this one. Nea is the only surv that I find is toxic more often than nice.
All survivors can be toxic, but it's always the Meg's who are the most toxic for me.
My Ace is not even represented.
And, no he will never just be, Other.
But, I guess I am a pretty kind player, perhaps all Ace mains are, hence why we didn't make the list.
Makes sense
Tie between Feng and Nea, in my experience. Megs can be pretty up there, but less frequently.
Mikaela
Why?! She has the best skins :'(
Not even in the best 3 for female survivors, let alone survivors in general
OK, let me rephrase: she has my favourite skin
And I also mean non auric cell ones.
I have never seen s not toxic Jane.
I am very convinced that once you reach a certain level of toxicity, every survivor except Nea becomes locked.
Yea I found the neas with the highlighter short haor and baggy blue jacket are toxic I found lol
Yea I have had some for sure
I wouldve but I couldnt do more than 10 so I did general in what I have or heard others have issues with
Yup its nea and Dwight for me
That's because Ace mains are cool cats and non-toxic 😎
Claudette’s are trash
P3 Quentin with flashlights will click-click 95% time, this is from huge statistically relevant pool lol
Thats why I always have light Bourne because they dont care they will flash you as soon as your about to get unblinded then do it again lol
They are always self healing somewhere it gets on my nerves lol
Fengs are the ones I see either working with the killer and screwing over teammates or trying to bully the killer and screw over teammates, no inbetween.
Mikaelas are pretty terrible, I'd say tied with Feng for most toxic. They are obnoxious about totems. They will both try to bully the killer and screw over their teammates.
Claudettes/Dwights are only toxic to their teammates - if they're not hiding they're leading killer to teammates to screw them over.
Neas there's like half that definitely are a bunch that act toxic thanks to a certain content creator but the other half tend to be really good teammates and just are good at the game.
#1 : Tie between Nea and Feng.
#2 : Tie between Meg and Claudette.
#3: Tie between YunJin, Yui, Kate, Michaela
I dont know what it is about female survivors that attract the most obnoxious kinds of players. The only male survivor that I ever see coming close to the same level of having consistently obnoxious players is David, maybe Ace too.
Yes david for sure as soon as they show toxicity their my first target lol
There is a rat-child energy to all who play her.
Claudette's are not the most Toxic in game per se but they are usually the first to start crying in post game chat if they don't escape I find and personally I find that worse.
It's almost always a feng in my games that is toxic.
I find Steve’s to be the most toxic Nea 2nd