Pyramid head addon rework

I bet @Tr1nity would love this.

here’s my changes I would do to Pyramid heads addons to make them more fun and unique.

Lead Ring

increase the duration of trails left by rites of judgement by 15 seconds(was 10).

Dead buttErfly

decrease time required to recharge rites of judgement by 4 seconds(was 2).

Leopard-priNt fabric

Reveal Survivors aura for 1.5 seconds when stepping in Rites of judgement.(originally increased killer instinct by 0.5 seconds).

Forgotten video tape

decrease time required to recharge rites of judgement by 6 seconds(was 3).

Cinderella music box

increase duration of trails left by rites of judgement by 20 seconds(was 15).

Valtiel sect photograph

decrease time required to recharge Rites of judgement by 8 seconds(was 4).

Misty day, remains of judgement

Reveal Survivors aura for 3 seconds when stepping in Rites of judgement.(originally increased killer instinct by 1 second).

MannequiN Foot

increase duration of trails left by rites of judgement by 25 seconds(was 20).

Scarlet egg

Reveal Survivors aura for 6 seconds when stepping in Rites of judgement.(originally increased killer instinct by 1.5 seconds).

Rust-colored egg (rework)

Cages now act like hooks(if you have PGTW and you cage someone or DMS it will activate as if you hooked someone but perks like DS and BT will activate now)! (Originally inflicted blindness for 60 seconds when stepping in trails).

Lost memories book

Rites of judgement trails inflict oblivious for 60 seconds(was 15).

Crimson ceRemony book (rework)

Punishment of the damned now breaks pallets and breakable walls. Hitting a pallet or wall with POTD automatically ends it.(originally trails inflicted hemorrhage)(seriously Hemorrhage like #########?).

Obsidian goblet

gain undetectable when using Rites of judgement. The effect persists for 12 seconds after Rites of judgement ends(Originally gain undetectable when standing on Judgement trails).

Iridescent seal of metatrOn (rework)

Punishment of the damned applies Torment to hit survivors(Originally revealed survivors auras who were tormented for 6 seconds when caging someone).

that’s my addon rework for pyramid head the only addons I didn’t change were the range addons and the duration when holding Rites of judgement addons. The rest needed a number buff or a complete rework. What do you think.

Comments

  • I feel it would be nice for the aura add ons to also reveal the aurafor as long as the survivor is standing on a trail, than timer starts after they leave. But that might be busted.


    but yes I do love this

  • @Tr1nity said:

    I feel it would be nice for the aura add ons to also reveal the aurafor as long as the survivor is standing on a trail, than timer starts after they leave. But that might be busted.

    but yes I do love this

    That might be a little to strong cause his best perk is I’m all ears cause of the aura read for his ranged attack but having the aura read be unlimited until they get off is a little bit much so I made it so when they step on it aura reveal for the time then it goes away until they step on it again

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2827142#Comment_2827142

    That might be a little to strong cause his best perk is I’m all ears cause of the aura read for his ranged attack but having the aura read be unlimited until they get off is a little bit much so I made it so when they step on it aura reveal for the time then it goes away until they step on it again

    that makes sense

  • These are definitely much better than what we have now. I really like the ceremony book rework.