Hey BHVR guess what? I found again 2 cheaters in this night!

I just wanna play killer ;(

Anyway I have a new mission guys, every time I get a cheater I am doing a new post till BHVR is getting sick of me making posts or they ban me out of the forums oof I take both but it is REALLY getting annoying because i met like every day atleast 1-2 cheaters.

Its not just me also friends of mine report that they see some days 1 or more cheaters, its just crazy how many ppl are cheating in this game, I have actually never seen a game like dbd, even ######### CSGO has less cheaters and this game is known for smurfers and cheaters.

Comments

  • Fun fact: I feel it is more rare to play againts Twins player than find cheater. It is like 2-3x more common to find cheaters than a Twins player.

    That is saying something xD

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Fun fact: I feel it is more rare to play againts Twins player than find cheater. It is like 2-3x more common to find cheaters than a Twins player.

    That is saying something xD

    actually true, I love playing twins, really sad that ppl view it differently :C