Add an 80's killer that says cheesy one liners.
Title. I would instantly buy it. I think we all can agree that we would instantly buy it. Imagine mori'ing someone and right as you're about to kill them you spit this out:
Title. I would instantly buy it. I think we all can agree that we would instantly buy it. Imagine mori'ing someone and right as you're about to kill them you spit this out:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
we could have gotten that with freddy if they picked the version people actually like lol
That would also be sick, if Behavior want to please ANOES fans they better do it quick, cause Robert Englund isn't getting any younger and we may not have him in a few years.