It's me.
And fresh off a few terrible Survivor and Killer games, i'm currently unpacking Elden Ring.
Godspeed.
And fresh off a few terrible Survivor and Killer games, i'm currently unpacking Elden Ring.
Godspeed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have to wait for the ps5 release which is in 6 hours.
I hate the xbox commands so I didn't buy it on pc so here I am waiting for the PS release.
Best of luck in the game.
omg hi welcome back
Good luck on Elden Ring!
We missed you. It wasn't the same with you gone for so long...
Hope you enjoy Elden ring! I personally dislike the souls games but I might give it a try