Overcome + deep wounds
Heyo,
I think it's a massive oversight that Overcome does not trigger when a survivor goes into deep wounds. It's already niche enough that you have to be healthy and not exhausted to use it, and that it doesn't work with instadown killers/perks. Thoughts?
Comments
Not as niche as having to pallet stun the killer.
True, but doesn't mean we can't have better exhaustion perk options than.. you know... 😉
I dont think it will influence that perk at all. Bt will be the most often case thatll come into play, and most killers already breathe down survs necks if they truly want to tunnel off hook.
Exactly, which will punish that even harder.
Not really if they wait out the 12 sec. Thats what i meant with breathing down the neck.
I thought it currently did trigger when a survivor was put into deep wound? But apparently it isn’t applying exhaustion properly when that does happen.
There was some discussion about overcome + deep wound here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/309227/pc-using-overcome-with-endurance-does-not-give-exhaustion
No, it doesn’t. And the link you provided was to a bug report where a mod confirms it’s not meant to function with deep wounds (endurance status effect).