Add replay and spectator mode

This is way,if someone is cheating,you can just review the replay and their POV of view and know for sure if someone is cheating.

If this was a thing,it would get rid of a lot of cheaters a lot faster with solid proof.

Comments

  • I believe someone in BHVR said that they won't add a replay mode because it will require them to re-code the game from the ground. I can be wrong tho

  • Not on the list right now. Brings no money.

    I am sure everybody would like to have replays.

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    I believe someone in BHVR said that they won't add a replay mode because it will require them to re-code the game from the ground. I can be wrong tho

    Sounds like too much effort to fix something important.

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    I believe someone in BHVR said that they won't add a replay mode because it will require them to re-code the game from the ground. I can be wrong tho

    This is correct. It was brought up during their last Q&A and they said they would have had to coded the game with those options in mind from the beginning.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2825159#Comment_2825159

    This is correct. It was brought up during their last Q&A and they said they would have had to coded the game with those options in mind from the beginning.

    They just dont wanna put the effort,i'm sure its not impossible.