You guys can call me the hacker magnet (4th hacker in the last 3 days)

Since the last few weeks I meet here and there again a hacker which doesnt even try to hide it, they straight up insta heal everyone, speed hack around trying to bodyblock etc etc.

Idk I have a weird mix of feelings, I am just done kinda but in the other hand I dont really care but it is really getting old. It seemed like the last big updated had a big impact and I suddenly saw no hackers, but it seems that now their fandy file got updated now and I meet again quiete a few hackers.

BHVR hope you can put a big focus again on that issue and try to fix that, ( I know that it is not easy and it is basicly a arms race but sadly you guys have to keep going).

Comments

  • Same, this week I've seen hackers on a daily basis. I report them ingame but don't bother reporting them on the website anymore.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Same, this week I've seen hackers on a daily basis. I report them ingame but don't bother reporting them on the website anymore.

    ye true, tbh they can just buy a new account anyway.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2824963#Comment_2824963

    ye true, tbh they can just buy a new account anyway.

    That's why I don't bother anymore. I'll waste more time reporting them, than what it takes them to get a new account.

  • I challenge you: I had 5 hackers this week and side not, i am not playing so much.


    I am not even reporting them anymore. Because reporting in game is useless. So i have to record video, upload video to YouTube, open ticket on support, add all informations and send YouTube video link?


    No thanks, i have better jobs to do. DbD's report system is so bad, it should be more simple.

  • It's just called playing at high MMR.

    The more "casual" ones (lag-switch) are everywhere though. Can you imagine the server allows pings above one second? Players at 100ms are already a pain to play against with the bloody validation.

    I've given up on reporting them now. It's a waste of time.

  • My first game back after like, 2 months had a hacker. I just AFKed as soon as I saw them TP around a corner. I'm sure he really enjoyed holding m1 and clicking space intermittently for 2 minutes. Why do only survivors cheat anyways?

  • As a console player, it's difficult to report hackers. I reported 2 recently in one match, but because of how tedious it is to report them, I give up. The Devs need to address this. Not the players.